The Website is published by AENEAS, an industry association acting under French law. Its registered office is located at 44 rue Cambronne - 75015 Paris - France. The company is registered on the French association register (Registration No. W751182792) and can be contacted by telephone on +33 (0) 1 40 64 45 60.
The Website is hosted by Haisoft, France.
The Director of publication can be contacted at email@example.com.
The Data Protection Officer can be contacter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AENEAS maintains this website to enhance public access to information about its programmes and European funding landscape in general. Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them. However, AENEAS accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information on this site.
This information is:
- of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity;
- not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date; and
- sometimes linked to external sites over which the AENEAS has no control and for which AENEAS assumes no responsibility.
This website may contain links to third-party sites. The links are provided to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply an endorsement by AENEAS of the linked sites and does not constitute any warranty from AENEAS with respect to said sites or the information contained therein. Access and/or use of linked sites are your sole responsibility.
Reproduction is authorised, provided the source is acknowledged, save where otherwise stated. Where prior permission must be obtained for the reproduction or use of textual and multimedia information (sound, images, software, etc.), such permission shall cancel the aforementioned general permission and shall clearly indicate any restrictions on use.
Who are we
AENEAS is a non-profit industrial association for Research, Development and Innovation (RD&I) to strengthen the competitiveness of the European industry along the complete Electronic Components and Systems (ECS) value chain. AENEAS represents its members in the ECSEL Joint Undertaking, the Public-Private Partnership for the ECS value chain. AENEAS also manages two EUREKA clusters, CATRENE and PENTA, dedicated to micro- and nanoelectronics enabled systems and applications.
What information do we collect from you
You will be able to browse most of the pages of the AENEAS and PENTA websites without giving any information about yourself.
- If you have registered for AENEAS events including PENTA and CATRENE events as well as AENEAS co-organised events, your business email address has been collected. Therefore you are receiving AENEAS communication activities emails.
- If you have registered for an account in the EURIPIDES˛/PENTA Project Zone, your name and business email address, business address and organisation classification have been collected. Therefore you are receiving AENEAS communication activities emails.
- If you have registered to receive EURIPIDES˛ and/or PENTA Call information, your business email address has been collected. Therefore you are receiving EURIPIDES˛/PENTA Synchronised Call emails.
- If you have subscribed to receive emails on AENEAS communication activities via the AENEAS website, your business email address has been collected. Therefore you are receiving emails on AENEAS, PENTA or EURIPIDES˛ organised and/or co-organised events.
If you no longer wish to receive emails on our communication activities, please send an email to email@example.com.
- If you are registering for a new and upcoming AENEAS organized or co-organised event, you will receive an email asking for your express consent to receive AENEAS communication activities emails.
- If you are registering for a new account in the EURIPIDES˛/PENTA Project Zone, you will be asked to give your express consent to receive AENEAS communication activities emails.
We may also collect feedback, comments and questions received from you in service-related communication and activities, such as meetings, phone calls, documents and emails. From our website, we may collect IP-addresses and actions taken on the site.
Why do we collect this information from you
AENEAS collects this personal information to send you marketing communications including but not limited to:
- Registration, invoicing and billing of participants to events and activities organised or co-organised by AENEAS
- Membership applications and management, including membership fee invoicing
- Enabling users and AENEAS interact and communicate with each other
- Project administration for ECSEL-JU and EUREKA projects, including project fee invoicing
- Informing AENEAS members & contacts on events and activities organised or co-organised by AENEAS
- Improving user experience on our website
AENEAS avoids collecting unnecessary personal data and follows "privacy by design" and "data minimalisation" policies for data processing and retention.
Who might we share this information with
AENEAS will not, without your express consent, sell, publish or share information you entrust to us that identifies you or any person. In addition to the information you provide us we may also match profiling data from third parties or affiliates.
How do we ensure the security of your information
AENEAS employs physical, technical, and administrative measures to safeguard information in our possession against loss, theft and unauthorised use, disclosure, or modification. Please note, however, that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect the information we maintain, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us. If you identify any weakness in our security, please inform us.
How to remove or rectify your information in our records
You have a right to access your personal data and to have it corrected if necessary, or possibly deleted but only for reasonably justified reasons. If at any time after giving us personal information you decide that you no longer wish us to hold or use this information, or in the case that information becomes out of date, you are free to notify us, and we will remove or rectify the information within a reasonable time and in accordance with legislative requirements. We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic or that prevent us from performing our activities, our contractual obligations or our legal duties, or that impose on us unreasonable constraints, or if they put at risk the privacy of others, or for which access is not otherwise required. Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “Data Removal” as the subject.